SATURDAY & SUNDAY, AUGUST 5th & 6th • Noon-7pm both days
San Joaquin County Fairgrounds - 1658 S. Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206
MAILING ADDRESS: California Garlic Festival, Po Box 340, French Camp, CA 95231
PHONE NUMBER: 916-370-3647 Heather
By submitting application you agree to have read all of the information on this page pertaining to Vendors.
Fees are calculated by the number of 10' frontage spaces needed to accommodate your full setup. Use of your own tents or trailers must meet the State Fire Marshall Requirements. ALL vendor spaces are OUTDOORS.
A non-refundable 50% deposit of the total vendor space cost is due upon receiving acceptance letter if accepted into festival. Balance not paid by 7/21/2023 will forfeit all vendor space(s) and monies paid. Returned checks will be charged $35.00 plus the original check amount. Credit Card chargebacks will exclude you from any future events. Accepted applications without signatures and/or deposits are considered unconfirmed & non-binding.
• Vendor applications are accepted on a first come basis depending upon availability and the item(s) you wish to sell. We limit similar items at the festival. Please email or send a photo of setup and items for purchase if you are a new vendor to email@example.com
• An itemized invoice will be emailed along with any required forms upon application approval.
• Your space is not fully confirmed until full payment and all required forms are received.
• Insufficient funds or a declined credit card will VOID this application and placement.
• All applications will be reviewed and approved by the committee for vendor category placement.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE: Named exactly as stated below:
Certificate Holder: San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, 1658 S. Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206
Additional Insured: California Garlic Festival, Tony Noceti, Noceti Group, Inc., the State of California, the California Fair Services Authority, the District Agricultural Association, County Fair, the County in which the County Fair is located, Lessor/Sublessor if fair site is leased/subleased, Citrus Fruit Fair, California Exposition and State Fair, or Entities (public or non-profit) operating California designated agricultural fairs, their directors, officers, agents, servants, volunteers and employees
INSURANCE DEADLINE - July 21, 2023: We are required by law to show all vendors as full insured. $125 will be assessed for your General Liability coverage if your insurance forms are not on file on or before July 21, 2023.
YOUR LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY AT A VENDOR
1. PAYMENTS: We accept all major credit cards, call office to make payment or fill out cc authorization form and email/mail. Make checks payable to: NOCETI GROUP. A $35 charge is assessed for returned checks and/or declined credit cards. Deposit payment is due upon acceptance, remaining balance is due by 7/21/23. Balances not paid by 7/21/23 will forfeit all vendor space and monies paid.
2. PERMITS: The vendor is responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses to operate and/or sell at this event. Proper permits, licenses and forms must be on display within the vendor’s space.
3. CALIFORNIA RESALE LICENSE: Vendors are responsible for including a copy of their CA Resale License number, this is a must and those who do not comply will not be able to setup at event until the proper paperwork is filed.
4. ADDITIONAL FEES: A $125 charge will be assessed for General Liability insurance coverage on March 31, 2023 should the proper forms not be received by the Event office.
5. YOUR LIABILITY: Vendor shall be solely responsible for any and all injuries to persons or damages of property or any other injury, claim, damage or loss of whatever nature, lost, damaged or stolen vendor property, arising directly or indirectly from activities at the Event. Vendor shall indemnify, save, and hold harmless the Event, California Garlic Festival, Tony Noceti, Noceti Group, Inc., the State of California, the California Fair Services Authority, the District Agricultural Association, County Fair, the County in which the County Fair is located, Lessor/ Sublessor if fair site is leased/subleased, Citrus Fruit Fair, California Exposition and State Fair, or Entities (public or non-profit) operating California designated agricultural fairs, their directors, officers, agents, servants, and employee from and against all liability, loss, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of injury to person or damages to property or any other injury, claim, damage, loss, cost or expense arising from activities at the Event unless due to their negligence.
6. CALIFORNIA STATE FIRE MARSHALL CODE: Vendors are required to meet the standards as it applies to your tent, trailer, fire extinguisher, etc. Failure to comply may result in closure of your booth. We advise you to refer to the Fire Marshall Regulations for Festival Vendors & Outdoor Cooking Booths on our website.
7. REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be given in writing before 7/21/23. Any amount over the 50% non-refundable deposit will be refunded by check within thirty days of notice. There are no refunds or credits given after 7/21/23. There will be no refunds for rain or other act, either man-made or natural.
8. EVENT SECURITY: Event security begins with set-up on Friday, August 4th through Monday, August 7th. You are advised to secure your space with tarps and clamps or other coverings and/or take items you value out of your space.
9. SETUP & BREAKDOWN: We will not be allowing vehicles onto the property after 10:30am Saturday morning. If you have to restock your booth during the event, you will need to use a hand cart or other means of transporting items to booth. Breakdown of your booth(s) is allowed after 7pm on Sunday, August 6th. Vehicles are not allowed onto the grounds until we get clearance from the police that it is safe to do so. Anyone not in compliance may not be considered for future events. Booth MUST be staffed at all times.
10. FULL INFORMATION PACKETS: Vendors who are PAID IN FULL will be emailed a packet approximately 1-2 weeks before the Event with location maps, full information and setup instructions. You will need to visit vendor check-in to obtain your vendor wristbands for event access. (2 Vendor wristbands per 10 feet of paid frontage space per vendor). Vendor wristbands will also be your parking passes. You will be responsible to purchase additional vendor wristbands if needed for additional staff at $10 each.
11. CONFIRMED VENDORS: Vendors are not fully confirmed until all permits, payments and documents are received by Vendor Coordinator. A vendor may not set up at the Event until all criteria is met.
12. VENDOR ACCEPTANCE & PLACEMENT: Space cannot be guaranteed. However, applications received with required deposit and forms, will have priority. Only a limited number of vendors in any one category will be accepted. Decisions are based on, but not limited to, event history, booth appeal and available space. We reserve the right to refuse any vendor.
13. ENFORCEMENT: Decisions made by Tony Noceti, Noceti Group, Inc., California Garlic Festival are final.
I have read, understand and I agree to the regulations provided herein, contained in this three page application. I understand that all promotion of my items must take place within the confines of my booth. I further understand that Noceti Group, Inc. and all their representatives are not responsible for or liable for damages including, but not limited to, loss suffered before, during, or after event I have applied to as a result of the display of my work, equipment or material. I understand that there are no refunds or rain checks due to circumstances or causes beyond reasonable control, including without limitation, fire or other casualty, act of God, strike or labor dispute, war or other violence, or any law, order, or requirement of any governmental agency or authority. The duplication or use of any trademarks or logos belonging to the committee is strictly prohibited. Noceti Group, Inc. reserves all rights to refuse booth space based on Event guidelines. If these guidelines are not upheld, my booth will be closed immediately and my funds will not be refunded. In 2020, the World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which the Noceti Group, Inc. (the “Organization”) adheres to comply. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following: I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical appearance to the venue and my participation in the event of the Organization that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death. Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following: I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may be in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19. With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19. By typing my full name and today's date below, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.